20-Minute Interview with Top Progressive Tech CEOs:
We are creating a series of media releases to showcase 10-15 the progressive CEOs, just like yourself who are innovating in the technology space. I'll be asking about your ideas, your progression, and growth challenges in 2020. It will be an informative, entertaining and lighthearted conversation, with questions around who you are, why you do what you do, and what are the unique business challenges you face in 2020 and some learnings you can share with others who are also bringing technology to market.
As an experienced B2B technology marketing professional, it's my passion to learn about the latest tech innovations, products, people and the challenges they face in this - the most rapidly changing global marketplace the world has every seen.
My mission is to add value and help where I can, and through creating video content, SEO optimised articles, I can help spread the word about the latest tech innovations.
This is an opportunity for you and your businesses to be exposed to other opportunities, to build your identity in the marketplace and to help others experiencing similar challenges.
We'll get on a Zoom video conference, I'll record the call, keep the best bits (hopefully all of it) and use this conversation as video content across social channels, our media release site, Medium etc...We'll also create a professionally written, SEO optimised article to maximise discoverability of your brand and business across Search engines.
This is not an interrogation :-). Ideally it will be a short, entertaining and informative conversation between industry peers. Grab a glass of wine after work, or with your dog in the background...this is not about showing off a fake polish...this is about showing the humanity behind the business. The real people who make it all happen.
Any questions, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks so much for taking part in the interview! Here's an outline of the questions we're going to cover:
- 1So, what got you into this business?
- 2What do you love about your business, company or product?
- 3What do you hate about your company, what frustrates the crap out of you? (from hitting objectives and targets point of view...the challenges etc..)
- 4In your opinion, what do you believe are the most important things for your company to move forward and grow? You believe, your attitude, the things that are critical for you to be able to hit your objectives, expand, acquire and do the things you want to do…
- 5If you had a magic wand, what would you use the magic wand on? (eg. what area would you be to make improvements in in the business that you’re running?) For the benefit of other people who are experiencing similar challenges.. What would it look like when you’ve used it? What would be the optimum scenario for you to see that it has worked?
- 6We’re talking to other Tech leaders just like you..what do you believe are the 3 most critical things that every company like yours should be engaging in to make a difference in or aspire to grow?
- 7What’s the coolest strategy you’ve seen that has helped to accelerate growth or revenue? If you were to pick something that really worked for you, what would that thing be? (and are you still doing that?) What are some of the things that you believe that they should be considering in making an impact in the marketplace.