Techtraction series shines a light on Toni Hopponen, Co-Founder and CEO of the prominent social media content aggregator, Flockler, which helps marketers to create social media feeds and display user-generated content to increase conversions.
Toni talks about how he got started, the trials and tribulations of growth, acquiring big brand clients like Metallica, and the platforms growth plans and strategies for 2020.
- Easy to curate UGC reaching consumers in the early phase of purchasing cycle and driving traffic to product pages
- An uplift in conversions by 20-30 % when social posts are used as product testimonials and displayed at the moment of purchase on checkout or product pages
- Social data and the insights provided by the platform help you to create more targeted and personalised content assets increasing the conversion rate of your social advertising
- Optimised user experience on all devices increasing the conversion rates of the content
- There are no restrictions on the look & feel and display of content. Flockler creates a default look & feel without any development work, but your developers can create a fully customised style
- Categorisations and metadata such as tags help you to create tailored and personalised content experiences. For example, you could display content with a particular tag to clients who have visited a certain page earlier
- Full SaaS solution and support provided by Flockler enabling customers to lower technology costs and reallocate that budget to marketing and sales activities.